2014 Vol. 38, No. 9
Display Method: |
The Review summarizes much of particle physics and cosmology. Using data from previous editions, plus 3,283
new measurements from 899 papers, we list, evaluate, and average measured properties of gauge bosons and the
recently discovered Higgs boson, leptons, quarks, mesons, and baryons. We summarize searches for hypothetical
particles such as heavy neutrinos, supersymmetric and technicolor particles, axions, dark photons, etc. All the
particle properties and search limits are listed in Summary Tables. We also give numerous tables, figures, formulae,
and reviews of topics such as Supersymmetry, Extra Dimensions, Particle Detectors, Probability, and Statistics.
Among the 112 reviews are many that are new or heavily revised including those on: Dark Energy, Higgs Boson
Physics, Electroweak Model, Neutrino Cross Section Measurements, Monte Carlo Neutrino Generators, Top Quark,
Dark Matter, Dynamical Electroweak Symmetry Breaking, Accelerator Physics of Colliders, High-Energy Collider
Parameters, Big Bang Nucleosynthesis, Astrophysical Constants and Cosmological Parameters.
A booklet is available containing the Summary Tables and abbreviated versions of some of the other sections of
this full Review. All tables, listings, and reviews (and errata) are also available on the Particle Data Group website:
- A SCOAP3 participating journal - free Open Access publication for qualifying articles
- Average 24 days to first decision
- Fast-track publication for selected articles
- Subscriptions at over 3000 institutions worldwide
- Free English editing on all accepted articles
- Chinese New Year-Office closure
- Happy New Year !
- 2019 CPC Top Reviewer Awards
- The 2019 National Day closure
- Editor Recruitment